[MM_Member_Data name=’firstName’], I never thought that VIP Newsletters will take a shape like a product when I started as an experiment in March 2017.
I am so glad to see you here.
How to read the Newsletters
You are about to consume the content that I published in last one year. Don’t rush!!
Read only those newsletters which are relevant for your business today. If you are just starting up, then read the Newsletters related to content writing and website setup only.
You can always login back and read the newsletters related to SEO and Affiliate Marketing.
Start with first newsletter – [VIP Newsletter#1] Running Your Blog As A Business
There are 3 phases of entrepreneurship journey and 7 levels of the blogging business. You will find VIP Newsletters covering all the aspects of business & entrepreneur.
3 Phases of Entrepreneur
#1. Fear of Starting up
#2. Struggle with Zero Return
#3. Business Growth
7 Levels of Blogging Business
#1. Confusion of Profitable Idea Selection[Niche Idea#1] Men Health & Supplement [Niche Idea#2] Sports and Fitness [Niche Idea#3] Coming Soon
#2. Time & Money Investment (& Wastage) in Configuring Website/Themes/Plugins
#3. Content Planning & (Mis-) -Direction
#4. Getting better at content writing
#5. Getting Traffic with Content Marketing & Promotions
#6. Converting Traffic into Leads (& revenue)
#7. Making Money through multiple channels
Content marketing does not mean just writing articles.
It means using the content (text, graphics, audio, video) to reach out to your target audience and then provide them valuable product/service for which they are willing to pay you (as a token of thanks).
Recommended books for you
From the email conversations, I figured out that you need help in books selection.
Read the contextual books. The books which are aligned with what you are doing right now.
Now again the issue for me is that I can not write the names of books unless I know what exactly you need.
Group#1. Who are at idea level without a website
Group#2. Who has a website but at the initial stage
Group#3. Who has some traffic and looking to scale up
It would be good if you can read all six books. Tell me the difference that you will feel inside you after completing the books.
All the newsletters in the sequence of publishing
- [VIP Newsletter#1] Running Your Blog As A Business
- [VIP Newsletter #2] Zero to 150,000 Facebook Growth Without Paid Marketing
- [VIP Newsletter #3] Basics of SEO
- [vip newsletter #4] The power of small wins
- [vip newsletter #5] Staying on Schedule
- [vip newsletter #6] Tactics vs. Strategy
- [vip newsletter #7] How to get better at your writing
- [vip newsletter #8] Storytelling and storyboarding
- [vip newsletter #9] How to pitch for guest posts
- [vip newsletter #10] read less, learn more
- [vip newsletter #11] Business Mindset
- [vip newsletter #12] Website Structure
- [vip newsletter #13] Myths of SEO
- [vip newsletter #14] Next Level of SEO
- [vip newsletter #15] Going Wide vs. Deep
- [vip newsletter #16] Karma
- [vip newsletter #17] Starting Small and Investing Right
- [vip newsletter #18] Affiliate Marketing (Part 1 of 3)
- [vip newsletter #19] Affiliate Marketing (Part 2 of 3)
- [vip newsletter #20] Affiliate Marketing (Part 3 of 3)
- [vip newsletter #21] Success with Content
- [vip newsletter #22] Hiring Content Writers
- [vip newsletter #23] Getting Hired As Content Writer
- [vip newsletter #24] goals, to-do lists, zero inbox
- [vip newsletter #25] Playing Long Shot
- [vip newsletter #26] Money & Magic
- [vip newsletter #27] Front End and Back End
- [vip newsletter #28] EPS vs. EPS
- [vip newsletter #29] Affiliate Marketing + Email Funnels
- [vip newsletter #30] Email Funnels